We’re looking for someone amazing to take on the Virgin Money London Marathon on Sunday 3 October 2021 and raise much needed funds for Rainbow Migration. Are you up for this exciting 26.2-mile endurance challenge which will take you past London’s famous landmarks like Buckingham Palace, London Eye and Tower Bridge?
You need to be:
- An experienced runner
- Able to raise at least £2,000 for Rainbow Migration
- Passionate about a fairer and kinder asylum and immigration system for LGBTQI+ people, and committed to our vision and the work we do.
We are a charity supporting LGBTQI+ people through the UK asylum and immigration system. We will provide you with:
- A fundraising pack and social media shout-outs in the run-up to the big day
- One-on-one support from our fundraising team to help you smash your fundraising target
- A personalised running vest
- Enthusiastic cheering along the route
If you are interested, please complete our application form.
If you are chosen as our runner, we will ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £80 to secure your place and commit to raising a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship.
If you have any questions, please email us.